Wednesday, November 7, 2007

For Freedom

I lean democrat, you all know it. I think the republican party as it stands, stands for corruption, big business, and in recent years are having a sharp inclination toward facisim. I've been rooting for Mike Gravel, and the democrats in general but they are bending over and giving Bush more money. In the last debate none of them said, we are pulling our troops home. They all beat around the question and said well it's hard to tell where we'll be. Wrong answer, I need someone who is going to grow some balls and do the right thing. I will be registering Republican so I can vote for Ron Paul in the caucus. I'll then be re-registering in my current fashion of No-Party affiliation because I am independant, I lean toward the Democrats but I will not blindly follow any party or candidate for any office. America is in dire shape, it was my hope that the Democrats could bring back our flock that has gone astray but I fear they are too worryed about "offending" a donor to put forth any real change. We need Ron Paul as President to turn this ship around before our imperialistic fortitude brings down the wrath of the world on us. We're America, we're supposed to be looked up to, not regarded as imperialistic fools. Lets bring some real freedom and real pride back to this Nation. Ron Paul 2008.

Besides if Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination it's win win, Anti-War vs. Anti-War. Dems will have to grow some balls then and actually debate their issues. Any way you slice it Ron Paul's movement is good for America.

Also I think I got all my Florida Pix uploaded, check out the flickr link off to the right.

No comments: