Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bleed el Eye

Well I'm finally done with classes, I don't think I'm going to do that again for a while. Hammered them down A style. Here's a list of games I've got on the plate along with liberal applications of World of Warcraft. I may get around to adding this to the main site like the book list page which also hasn't been updated in a while either. Anyway here's a list of the games on the plate, been pilin up for a while time to get a few knocked out before the baby hits. Cats are not happy about a baby on the way.

Tales of Vesperia - Currently Playing
Fallout 3
Penny Arcade Adventures 1 and 2
Sam and Max Season 2
Avernum 2-4
Geneforge 1-5
Ultima III
Final Fantasy 1, III, IV, VII, VIII, IX
Chrono Trigger DS
Orange Box - Currently Playing
Icewind Dale
Neverwinter Nights
CnC Red Alert 3 - Currently Playing
Super Mario Galaxy
Tales of Symphonia 2

Probably others. Hit me up if you wanna hit something, I have the week off so I can play all day all night all the time.

No comments: