Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Maddness, oh the Maddness

Games Played for macdude22 from 19 Dec 2008 through 20 Jan 2009

Pandemic - 4
Arkham Horror - 2
California - 2
Chez Geek - 2
Chez Geek 2: Slack Attack - 2
Chez Geek 3: Block Party - 2
Munchkin Cthulhu - 1
Munchkin Cthulhu 2 - Call of Cowthulhu - 1
Pit - 1

I haven't played too much in the way of TableTop games in the past month but it appears we are rocking hard with Pandemic. The game is amazingly balanced in that it isn't too hard to win, but it's not a pushover either. There is significant strategy involved.

We have also been playing more Arkham horror, which we apparently suck bad at yet I enjoy the game. Maybe I just like the mythology, or perhaps I feel some day we will strike down the ancient one and close all the gates. I'm very interested in the Cthulhu LCG but the Core starter set isn't widely avalable yet.

No comments: