Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thats service baby

Well Rakdette's keyboard and mouse suddenly stopped working last night. I figured something came loose, after work today I made a concierge appointment online for 8:30ish and we headed to Des Moines. Thats hot right there, make a genius bar appointment from home. Anyway we ate at famous daves, went to the apple store around 8, milled around for a while. They took a look said I know what's wrong it's not loose it's broken we can fix it right now if you can wait a bit. BAM waited, hashed with employees, they were imaging for the night as the store was closing up. Talked to the lady for a while said bam, we want Nanos. Picked up 2 nanos, a red and a blue one for me and Rakdette respectively. My nano will get sent to her sister, hand me down ipod city. Here's a terrible shot from photo booth.

Photo 16

No comments: