Friday, November 21, 2008

Little Farther In Geneforge

I made my way a little farther into Geneforge 5 last night. I have to say that I'm really digging the way the game just tiles out to whatever monitor size you have. I have a monstrous monitor, I just get to see more of the world. I hope Basilisk Games can implement something like this in Eschalon Book III when they get around to making that. (Book II is locked down at 1024x768).

I wish I didn't have STACKS of homework this week and could focus on settling into this amazing game since the MRS. is out of town this weekend. With Fallout 3 and Tales of Vesperia on my plate too I might not get to some hardcore Geneforge until the baby pops out. I guess baby and I can settle in for some long nights.

I also want to get to battlestar galactica some time this year, you know since I bought it n stuff.

In other news I'm probably only a couple weeks from getting a CPAP machine and getting better sleep than I have in 20 years.

Keep Egg Rollin.

No comments: