Friday, November 21, 2008

Must be Christmas, the cashescams are in full swing.

Wii Logitech Cordless Keyboard.

50 Bucks for a Nintendo sanctioned wireless keyboard for your Wii. The same Wii that will accept your 5 dollar USB keyboard just fine. Now I'm a person that's willing to spend on a decent peripheral but 50 bucks for a cordless keyboard. And it uses a dongle and not Wii built in Bluetooth. 35 bucks tops for this thing. You know, a couple bones more than a controller maybe. This is the same 2.4ghz technology that Logitech sells here

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126041

for 30 bucks. But hey it's christmas kids, go WHAHHHHH WHHHHHAHHHH WHHAHHHHHHHH gimme gimme gimme.

But I'm the grumpy old Humbug cuz I won't buy anything for any family, I just bought 4 kids coats for the winter, sponsored a poor family to buy sock and some other nececcites for christmas, and donated a few bones to Childs Play. I'm the humbug because I don't need anything, you don't need anything, plenty of people do need something and I'm willing to let them get it before you and I do. I'm the humbug. Take yer Christmas Society and shove it up yer rear. I'll be waiting for you @ Wintereenmas.

No comments: