Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hot

What is up with this frackin heat. It doesn't let up. Every day they say it's going to rain and every day it doesn't rain. Gimme the job where I can be wrong 75% of the time and still get paid.

Transformers rocks hard. It's not exactly a great movie but an extremely entertaining one. At any rate you won't be disappointed in it if you don't go in expecting Requiem for a Dream or something.

I'm working on finishing the site redesign, I've been working late so I haven't had time to deal with it. I'm also debating on what I want to add to the side bar.

Eureka starts tonight, I'm sure it's on the DVR right now. For whatever reason I found it to be a quite entertaining show. It's no BSG but a little more up beat and the characters are very like-able. I'm going to go flickr pro, I'll be posting photos shortly (well they are uploading right now even but my DSL is slow will take days). Hopefully by then I'll have this all worked out like I want it.

No comments: